Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A new baby, A new title, and hopefully a LOT more posting!

I can't believe I've been away from this place for so long. I'm sure the few of you that actually looked to see a new post have long given up. Please come back! LOL. My hope and plan for this year is to post more about what is happening with us so our friends and families can keep up with our girls as they grow before our very eyes!

As for the latest news, I am due to have a new baby today. But so far, she's not ready to join us. This will make baby #2 for us and a whole new way of life! Blake finally graduated college today - I'm so proud of him! It's been a long, hard road, but he's been very diligent and tried to make sure everyone was taken care of, school attended and grades made so he could get to this final point in his life. We are SO proud of you!!

Lala is now in Kindergarten and growing like crazy. At last check she was somewhere around 42 lbs. She is over 3 feet tall and getting taller and prettier with every moment. God has been so good to us. We are now anxiously awaiting the birth of "little sister" as we refer to her and hoping for Christmas as a family of 4.

No comments: