Friday, August 03, 2007

A New Baby

Congratulations to our very close friends Jd, Laurie and Connor on the arrival of their newest family member, Riley Stewart Myers. He is a handsome young lad and joined the family yesterday. He is a healthy boy, 9lbs 12.6 ounces and 21.5 inches long. Mommy and Riley are doing well and anxious to get home. You can see pictures on their site.

In other news, I have posted some new pictures of our trip to the lake. We hope to be making another trip this weekend if I can get rid of my cold that has now turned into a sinus infection. Got the drugs today, so I should be feeling great tomorrow! Lala and I were able to get out for a little bit this week (with my yucky cold) to have some fun out on the drive way and side walk. I'll post those pictures later today. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: