Thursday, September 13, 2007

Walking with the Dinosaurs


The hype was right! It's a great show. Lauren enjoyed it so much more that I ever would have imagined. If you don't know what I'm talking about, stop reading and go to this link. I'll wait. Isn't that cool?

B's company treated us to tickets and it turned out we were in a suite. We were shocked at how nice everything was. I haven't ever been in a suite, so this was a real treat. The company had provided food and drinks for us, so all we had to do was show up! We brought my best friend Danielle, her fiance James and her cousin's little boy Andrew with us. Lauren immediately went looking for the stage and scoped out her seat. Andrew
decided he didn't like heights and choose to sit in Dani's lap further back in the suite.

When the show started, we sat down, got comfortable, and i got out the camera. Lauren's eyes were so large and glued to the stage the entire time. Because this is a dinosaur show, the host or archieologist, spoke about evolution which I do not agree with. So aside from all of that, it was a great show. They brought out a bunch of dinosaurs, but it was presented in a story format which was also pretty cool. WARNING:: Spoil aleart!!! At one point the dinosaur (i don't remember which one) went into the corner and made grunting noises. My daughter, ever the potty expert, said rather loudly to her daddy "i think he needs to poop" at which point a ball of poop rolled toward the anouncer guy. It was so funny! A great way to interject a laugh point for the rather captivating show.
For those of you who like to see something different, I highly recommend it. It was loud in there though, so if you have anyone sensitive to noise, I'd rethink going and maybe try to find it on video. Hope you were able to enjoy my pictures. It was hard to take them in the dark, but a few turned out ok.


No comments: