Saturday, October 27, 2007

Happy Birthday David!

Today, my baby brother turns 27. Yikes! Where has the time gone? I could swear it was just a few days ago that he was busy stealing my car, going to high school, playing baseball and dating the girl who would become his wife.

I am very lucky to be so close to my brother. He has turned out to be this amazing person. David is such a kind and loving man, something I attribute to great parents. We couldn't have had better ones. He is a great athelete playing softball and the wii on the weekends, a wonderful husband in the way he cares for and loves his wife, a great friend who generously helps others, and a fantastic brother always looking out for me even though I'm supposed to be the older more put together one.

David I just wanted to tell you how wonderful it is to have you for my brother. God has done amazing things with you! We have been blessed with amazing parents, spouses, family and friends. I hope you have a great 27th birthday and many more. I look forward to watching our kids play together and the endless family gatherings that seem to come so easy to us. Thank you for being a godly man, a loving brother and uncle, a friend, and someone I can run ideas and questions by. I know that I annoy the heck out of you on a weekly basis, but I am so glad that you are willing (most days) to give me a break.

I love you,
Sis


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: