Monday, January 21, 2008

10 Random Facts About Me

I was tagged by Brittany, so here goes:


Rules of the Game:

Once you have been tagged, you must write a blog containing 10 weird, random things, (facts, habits or goals) about yourself. At the end, select 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and the reason you chose them. Send them a message ("You're It") and instruct them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers. Thanks for playing and have fun!

10 Random Facts About Me..:

1. I met my husband at a Thanksgiving party in 1998.

2. There was another guy at that party who thought I was coming to meet him. He was drunk and confused.

3. I have known my best friend since I was in 6th grade. We're still best buddies.

4. Yellow is generally my favorite color. I look better in pink.

5. I love to read. So much that I'll stay up all night just to finish a good book.

6. I originally wanted 4 kids.

7. Someday I will live on the beach or on a tropical island.

8. I am a graphic designer. And I love packaging design.

9. I love spending time with my daughter and husband.

10. I am not great at spelling, in fact, I'm quite horrible at it.

My 10 Friends I want to answer:

1. Blake
2. Laurie
3. David
4. Missy
5. April
6. Dani
7. Carey
8. Jodi
9. Rachel
10. Nessa

No comments: